one phone call away
Elica Resource Center
At the Resource Center by Elica Health Centers, we are committed to providing quality informational services, emphasizing prevention and health education.
Founded in 2020, in partnership with other organizations, Elica Resource Center (ERC) serves the needs of low-income, multi-ethnic populations throughout the greater Sacramento area, particularly immigrant communities, including Slavic and others.
ERC advocates for resources to enhance the physical, social, emotional and economic health of residents in the greater Sacramento area.
Our services include but not limited to the following:
- Community closet (clothes, shoes, backpacks, toiletries, toys, and more)
- Food pantry (dry and canned goods, fresh fruits and vegetables, bottled water, and more)
- Assistance in navigating when encountering difficulties and questions after appointments (e.g. making a laboratory appointment, help with making an appointment to the provider after the referral, translation services if only English is spoken at that clinic)
- Assistance in communicating with insurance companies (for transportation, translators in clinics by referral, etc.)
- Translation of vaccination cards to English
- Assistance with filling out forms for Medi-Cal and other programs
- Help finding food banks
- Opportunities for receiving additional services
- Search for free services for undocumented immigrants
- Help finding free furniture and clothes
- Help with finding information resources in different spheres of life
Support Our Cause
We strive to provide high quality, affordable health care for underserved populations, who are confronted with barriers to accessing care.