Stay involved in your health - sign up for our online portal!
Care for All
At Elica Health Centers, we are proud of our status as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) and of our designation as a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). We provide primary medical care to patients of all ages, races, cultures and ethnic groups, regardless of an individual’s ability to pay. We also offer a range of dental and behavioral health services, including alcohol and substance abuse treatment.
Patients are seen by scheduled appointment, although we also offer same day visits, which allow us to accept patients for urgent care. For after-hours, weekends and holidays, Elica utilizes a service that coordinates care by the appropriate on-call provider.
Broad Range of Services
Elica Health Centers offers a broad range of services to its patients, including primary care, diagnostic lab, health education, immunization, behavioral health, case management, family services, substance abuse, translation, nutrition, podiatric care, dental, and more.
Also, Elica has formal arrangements in place for referring patients to a wide range of medical specialties, such as cardiology, psychiatry, OB/GYN, orthopedics and more.
Get in Touch
EMERGENCIES DIAL 911
The Elica Health Centers - Cadillac Drive clinic serves as a pediatrics-only site. We have a pediatrician and pediatrics dentist to serve children of all backgrounds.
To schedule an appointment at any clinic, call us at:
Elica patients can also seek and receive interactive clinical advice by phone from our qualified “on-call providers” when the health centers are closed.
For after hours care, please call:
A Patient Centered Medical Home is a partnership between a provider-led health care team and an informed patient, which represents a better way to take care of your health needs and helps you manage your own care. It includes an agreement between the provider and the patient, which acknowledges the roles and responsibilities of everyone in the total health care program.
As a Patient Centered Medical Home, you may notice some differences in the way we provide care; however, most things will be familiar, including how we:
- Assign you your provider who knows you and your family, whenever he/she is available
- Provide you with care coordination across multiple disciplines to meet your medical needs
- Respect you as an individual
- We will not make judgments based on race, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion and/or creed, and sexual orientation.
- Respect your privacy
- Your medical information will not be shared with anyone unless you give us written permission or if the law requires it.
- Deliver care using a team of people led by your provider
- Provide you with quality care when you need it, delivering it safely and in a manner that fits with your goals and values
- Take care of short-term illness and long-term disease, and give advice to help you stay healthy
- Tell you about your health and illness in a manner that you can understand
As your PCMH we will:
- Ask what your health care goals are, what you want to do to improve your health and help plan your care
- Use current best practices evidence in decision making about your care and offer support for self management of your health
- Give you a written copy of the care plan
- Ask that you let us know if you can’t follow your care plan
- Remind you when tests are due so you can receive the best quality care
- Possibly offer you the option to join in a special type of visit called a “group visit.”
As part of our Patient Centered Medical Home orientation, we will ask you to acknowledge your agreement to the above, and we will acknowledge our promise to you.
We trust you, our patient to:
- Tell us what you know about your health, illnesses, needs, and concerns
- Take part in planning your care
- Follow the care plan that is agreed upon, or let us know why you can’t so we can try to help and adjust the plan
- Tell us what medications you are taking and ask for refills at your office visit when you need one
- Let us know when you see other doctors and what medications they prescribe or change
- Ask non-Elica providers to send us a report about your care when you see them
- Learn about your insurance so you know what it covers
- Keep your appointment as scheduled, or call at least 24 hours in advance to cancel your appointment
- Give us feedback so we can improve our services
Either you or your provider may end this partnership at any time. If you choose to end the partnership, please notify us and tell us why. If your doctor decides to stop seeing you, we will notify you with an explanation as to why. With written permission, we will forward a copy of your information to your next doctor.
Support Our Cause
We strive to provide high quality, affordable health care for underserved populations, who are confronted with barriers to accessing care.